The Prestige Room ‘La Traviata’ is elegantly inspired by the verses of Giuseppe Verdi’s opera of the same name, first staged in 1853 at La Fenice theatre in Venice.
Romantic and charming, this room of approximately 35 square metres (276 sq.ft.) is decorated with fascinating ornamental motifs, such as the ceiling with finely painted original exposed beams, the gold-coloured arabesque pattern of the silk wall hangings and the luxurious period furniture.
The rooms – divided by a soft velvet partition – contain a sleeping area, a lovely living area and an elegant Italian marble bathroom with a combined bath and shower.
- TV with satellite channels, Sky and Mediaset Premium programmes and multimedia entertainment
- Kettle and espresso machine
- Etro Palais Jamais courtesy line
- Luxury pure cotton bed linen
- Heating and cooling with remote control