This marvellous room with its luxurious details, high ceiling and double view evokes the Baroque opulence of the Bucintoro, the ceremonial state galley used by the Doges to flaunt the power and wealth of Venice.
A starring role is played by the large antique gold-leaf mirror that towers above the double bed and reflects the light from the precious Murano glass chandelier adorning the ceiling.
The fine oak parquet flooring and the shiny velvet covering the walls give the entire room a final touch of refined sophistication.
- TV with satellite channels, Sky and Mediaset Premium programmes and multimedia entertainment
- Kettle and espresso machine
- Etro Palais Jamais courtesy line
- Luxury pure cotton bed linen
- Heating and cooling with remote control