Christine de Pizan
Every detail in this splendid Suite in Venice – consisting of a double bedroom and separate living area – reflects the class and charismatic personality of Christine de Pizan, an illustrious fifteenth-century figure of Venetian origin and the first professional woman writer, who overturned the social and cultural rules of the time and was an inspiration to the women of her time.
You will see her reproduced in the fine miniatures hanging in the master bedroom and find hints of her proverbial elegance in the precious gold-leaf furnishings and of her decided temperament in the cardinal-red brocades and vermilion marble of the bathroom, which houses a double washbasin, separate walk-in shower and bathtub.
- TV with satellite channels, Sky and Mediaset Premium programmes and multimedia entertainment
- Kettle and espresso machine
- Etro Palais Jamais courtesy line
- Luxury pure cotton bed linen
- Heating and cooling with remote control