The luxury suite dedicated to Dandolo celebrates the achievement of the 41st Doge of the Serenissima, one of the figures who left the greatest mark on its history by laying the foundations of the Venetian colonial empire.
A combination of comfort and elegance, the room consists of classically furnished spaces that include a living area with separate study, a double bedroom and a bathroom clad in fine onyx with a combined bath and shower.
The floor is embellished with oak inlays that create evocative geometric compositions, while the silk jacquard upholstery creates fascinating surfaces.
The fine finishes, antique-style furnishings and magnificent view of the Grand Canal make every stay in this suite a fantastic journey into the palace’s past.
- TV with satellite channels, Sky and Mediaset Premium programmes and multimedia entertainment
- Kettle and espresso machine
- Etro Palais Jamais courtesy line
- Luxury pure cotton bed linen
- Heating and cooling with remote control