The energy and deep bond that bound Lord Byron to Venice, the city where he spent years of passion and lascivious adventures, find an echo in every corner of this Suite with its unmistakable style.
Sophisticated details, the soothing blue of the walls, and the luxurious en-suite bath give the interior a touch of extraordinary charm.
Everything here is unprecedented and extravagant, including the large onyx bathroom with double washbasin and separate WC, which conceives the walk-in shower as an element of passage, or the delightful boudoir furnished with soft velvet sofas to indulge in moments of precious relaxation.
35 – 50 sqm
glimpse of the Grand Canal
- TV with satellite channels, Sky and Mediaset Premium programmes and multimedia entertainment
- Kettle and espresso machine
- Etro Palais Jamais courtesy line
- Luxury pure cotton bed linen
- Heating and cooling with remote control
BOOK DIRECTLY ON OUR SITE OR THROUGH YOUR TRAVEL ADVISOR AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
- VIP welcome amenities
- 10% discount on parking at the San Marco Garage (make reservation at the garage)