The comfortable room with terrace named after Casanova evokes the love affairs of the popular character from the Venetian tradition, renowned in the collective imagination as the greatest seducer in history.
The private terrace overlooks the rooftops of Venice from an intimate and privileged position, while the elegant interiors, decorated with fine details and period furniture, win the hearts of those who stay there.
The bathroom, clad in fine Italian marble and ivory glass mosaic, has a double washbasin, bathtub and shower combination and luxury toiletries.
- TV with satellite channels, Sky and Mediaset Premium programmes and multimedia entertainment
- Kettle and espresso machine
- Etro Palais Jamais courtesy line
- Luxury pure cotton bed linen
- Heating and cooling with remote control