The Palladio suite is a tribute to the Renaissance architect of the same name, known the world over for his artistic genius and his ability to shape poor materials to give monumental effects.
Inspired by Palladio’s works, the same material contrasts are echoed in this sumptuous luxury suite, with silk devoré wallpaper, antique oak panelling and inlaid parquet creating intriguing geometric effects.
The real star of this suite, however, remains the enchanting terrace with panoramic views, where you can enjoy an exclusive breakfast at first light or sip a glass of wine at sunset.
35 – 50 sqm
- TV with satellite channels, Sky and Mediaset Premium programmes and multimedia entertainment
- Kettle and espresso machine
- Etro Palais Jamais courtesy line
- Luxury pure cotton bed linen
- Heating and cooling with remote control
BOOK DIRECTLY ON OUR SITE OR THROUGH YOUR TRAVEL ADVISOR AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
- VIP welcome amenities
- 10% discount on parking at the San Marco Garage (make reservation at the garage)